Autor Tema: Magma - Bremen 74 editado de forma oficial.  (Leído 40464 veces)

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
  • Me gusta: 16
  • Música: la de este foro
Re:Magma - Bremen 74 editado de forma oficial.
« Respuesta #50 en: 08 de Abril de 2014, 08:47:45 am »
Coño, si pone "Gerald" "Bikialko". ¿Quién coño es ese?  ^-^
dicebamus hesterna die...

Desconectado icrp1961

• ¡Me reencarnaré en Sinfomusic!
  • Me gusta: 48
  • Desverbatimizar ayuda al artista y al minorista.
  • Música: Pues... música
« Respuesta #51 en: 08 de Abril de 2014, 09:01:11 am »
Espero que refinen estas cosas. Tienen a quién preguntar.
Music shouldn't be easy to understand. You have to come to the music yourself, gradually. Not everything must be received with open arms. (John Coltrane, 1963)
"Nada es verdad, todo está permitido" (El almuerzo desnudo, William S. Burroughs)

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #52 en: 08 de Abril de 2014, 09:58:17 am »
Espero que refinen estas cosas. Tienen a quién preguntar.

Yo, por si acaso, he enviado un mail a Seventh...

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #53 en: 08 de Abril de 2014, 13:16:03 pm »
1. icrp1961
2. zappamacias
3. zeuhlffantïgnaciöh
4. David Fresno
5. Edu Malawëlëkaahm
6. Hhaï Hhaï Nï
7. Luis Peñafiel (vallekas98)
8. Hhaï Hhaï Nï - II

ya empezamos  ;D

Desconectado zappamacias

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
  • Me gusta: 24
  • Hola a tod@s los sinfomusiqueros
  • Música: Progrenfermo
« Respuesta #54 en: 08 de Abril de 2014, 13:28:47 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Desconectado David Fresno

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
  • Me gusta: 8
  • Música: Varias
« Respuesta #55 en: 08 de Abril de 2014, 16:18:49 pm »
Yo creo que le estamos dando tantas vueltas a las portadas porque la música ya la tenemos y es lo de menos. ¡¡Esos lomos!! ;D ;D ;D

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #56 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 09:32:30 am »
Me acaba de escribir Charly Heidenreich, agradeciéndome las correcciones sobre Korusz y Bikialo.
Me dice que, por suerte, todavía no estaba impreso el artwork.
Problema solucionado  :ok:

Desconectado Ignacio

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
  • Me gusta: 13
  • Música: Progresiva
« Respuesta #57 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 16:23:27 pm »
 :ok:

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #58 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 17:44:29 pm »
Me acaba de escribir Charly Heidenreich, agradeciéndome las correcciones sobre Korusz y Bikialo.
Me dice que, por suerte, todavía no estaba impreso el artwork.
Problema solucionado  :ok:

Desconectado edumalavida

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
  • Me gusta: 39
  • Música: Avant-Prog/RIO
« Respuesta #59 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 18:15:32 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Ya has participado "activamente" en la discografía de Magma, Jose Mari :ok: :aplausos:

Por otro lado, la portada parece definitiva :x3: :nota: :banghead: :lloron:
"This was serious. She's got an oboe, and she knows what to do with it." - John Greaves, "Henry Cow: The world is a problem"

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #60 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 18:37:59 pm »
Pero... ¿de verdad van a poner una portada en que aparezca René Garber sin tocar en el concierto?  :nota:

Desconectado edumalavida

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
« Respuesta #61 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 19:02:42 pm »
No entiendo las prisas cuando se puede hacer bien... :ups:

Un par de comentarios de Charly Heidenreich:

"after some corrections the booklets will go to print tomorrow.....due to lack of space the original english liner notes had to be compressed. there might be some semantic or grammatical mistakes aboard now, so for anybody interested in the original "extended" version of the liner notes, I have worked them into the announcement text above. CREDITS ARE GIVEN TO GUY MAS FOR OFFERING HIS SNAPSHOTS FROM THE 74 TOUR!!"

y un segundo, para guardar porque no va a ir incluido íntegramente en el CD (los créditos, en inglés):

"OFFICIAL CD-RELEASE DAY: 25th of April

Whereever they perform – whether it is at the legendary hippiefestival at BURG HERZBERG or the LEVERKUSENER JAZZTAGE during the end of the 90s in Germany, the NANCY JAZZ PULSATIONS FESTIVAL in '76 or the renowned BELL ATLANTIC JAZZFESTIVAL in NEW YORK – the french cult ensemble MAGMA led by their drummer and „master of ceremonies“ CHRISTIAN VANDER leaves their fans as well as the curious „uninitiated“ stunned and in awe:
With reckless abandon the band pours their tonal „magic potion“, brewed from a mixture of classical 20th century music (STRAVINSKY, ORFF, BARTOK) and radical tendencies in 60s and 70s jazz and rock, over a spellbound audience for meanwhile 45 years.

Despite their more jazzy leanings MAGMA has been able from the start to attract a more rock-oriented, young audience, because Vander was so fascinated, like many of his famous jazz contemporaries (JOHN MCLAUGHLIN, CHICK COREA, MILES DAVIS etc.), by the cathartic nature of rock music's spirit of optimism coming up in the late 60s, that he decided to
orchestrate his up to one hour long suites with all the ingredients electric rock music had developed by the turn of the century.

So the music itself with its slowly building tensions, its crescendoes leading to sudden outbursts of majestic grandeur, was as unique as it could get, but the most remarkable feature of this group, which despite their various line-up changes has presented itself always as a homogenous entity of most accomplished instrumentalists, was and still is their exceptional use of the human voice: to accompany them on their tour-de-force through a classical-jazzy-rocky wonderland from 1977 on they continously added the services of a three-to-four-part choir to the line-up, which acts somewhere between a gospel choir and the SWINGLE SINGERS and seems to literally propel the musicians ahead with their jaw-breaking staccati in an artificial language, created by Christian Vander himself especially for his compositions and the saga about the imaginary planet KOBAIA.

During the first years of their existence it was only Vander and the former bluessinger KLAUS BLASQUIZ (plus the occasional aid of RENE GARBER), who were responsible for that almost ritual, doomy and menacing chanting, whispering and shouting, which indeed seemed to come from another planet and would not easily fit into the rock music scene dominated by anglo-american artists at the time.

After the release of their debut album „KOBAIA“, which came out in France, Spain, Germany and Canada only, their record label PHILIPS decided to make a half-hearted attempt to approach the anglophone record market with their second album, this time released in France and Germany only, by changing the title from a simple „2“ to „1001 CENTIGRADES“ and using a new cover artwork, both without the band's approval.

But only late 1972 saw a deal for two albums with the american record label A&M, that should provide a basis for putting a hopefully big foot into the anglo-american record market.

Important for conquering this market was the local release of their records in the respective countries, but sales could only be pushed by live performances, like the one in summer 1973 at the NEWPORT FESTIVAL in NEW YORK as well as that at the legendary READING FESTIVAL in the UK.

But there was more to come....

In December 1973 the line-up shown on the cover played just a few single concerts on the British Isle in preparation for a longer tour in January 1974, which had to be cancelled unfortunately due to a large-scale general strike.

After having performed some concerts in their native country without RENE „STÜNDEHR“ GARBER, who had temporarily left on short notice, in February 1974 MAGMA went on the road for two weeks through Belgium before setting off on a big tour through England supporting belgian label mates ESPERANTO.

However, the kick-off to this tour led them for a start to Bremen, where they played their first show in Germany on the 6th of February 1974 at RADIO BREMEN's invitation, which took place as a „free concert“ in their broadcasting studio, got recorded and was aired a few days later.

Together with the LONDON BBC SESSIONS, recorded more than one month later, this professionally recorded performance is the only official sonic document from this period's line-up, that had been established just one year before: after several personal changes during their early years, which had moved the band notably further away from their jazz roots into a more rocky terrain, two new piano players (GERARD BIKIALO and MICHEL GRAILLIER) entered the stage in January 1973.
At the same time, after a long period without a guitar player, MARC FOSSET was engaged for the six strings and after a short stint replaced by CLAUDE OLMOS, who stayed for more than a year and took part in the studio recording of Vander's Magnum Opus „MEKANÏK DESTRUKTÏẀ KOMMANDÖH“ in spring 1973, the LONDON BBC SESSIONS and the present recording in 1974, before being replaced for the recording of „KÖHNTARKÖSZ“ in April 74 by british jazzrock veteran BRIAN GODDING.
But the most important new entry in January 1973, which turned out to become essential for the further musical development of the band was that of bass player JANNICK TOP. He proved to be of vital importance for the realization and the recording of „MEKANÏK DESTRUKTÏẀ KOMMANDÖH“ and was the only one to share compositional duties with Vander during the years to follow.

This official and professionally recorded as well as sonically improved double-CD document from a concert of this rather short-lived line-up of the french cult ensemble contains a slightly shorter than usual version of MEKANÏK DESTRUKTÏẀ KOMMANDÖH, and represents with the remaining tracks SOWILOI, KORUSZ II and THEUSZ HAMTAAHK an indispensable supplement to MAGMA's other live albums released on their own label, SEVENTH RECORDS.
CAN BE PRE-ORDERED FROM ME VIA PM OR E-MAIL TO:
freakCha@aol.com
BUT WILL ALSO BE INTERNATIONALLY AVAILABLE FROM THE SEVENTHRECORDS WEBSHOP, DISK UNION (JAPAN), WAYSIDE (US),ETC. CHECK YOUR LOCAL DEALERS!!"
"This was serious. She's got an oboe, and she knows what to do with it." - John Greaves, "Henry Cow: The world is a problem"

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #62 en: 09 de Abril de 2014, 23:19:45 pm »
La contra con la corrección  :)

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #63 en: 10 de Abril de 2014, 22:53:31 pm »
Según el AKT de la BBC de 1974 grabado en Londres Monsieur Bikialo tiene por nombre de pila Gérard;D ;D ;D

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #64 en: 11 de Abril de 2014, 08:46:38 am »
Según el AKT de la BBC de 1974 grabado en Londres Monsieur Bikialo tiene por nombre de pila Gérard;D ;D ;D

Pues no se me ría usted tanto, Sr. Fresno, porque ese es su nombre.  ;D
De hecho la contra que aquí aparece también está mal... aunque ya le he avisado al editor y hace el cambio.
Por cierto, también le he comentado lo de la foto, pero parece que no existe una foto disponible con la formación exacta.

Ya no hay tiempo para más correcciones... Hoy entra en imprenta  :porfis:

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #65 en: 12 de Abril de 2014, 14:36:17 pm »
Pero... ¿de verdad van a poner una portada en que aparezca René Garber sin tocar en el concierto?  :nota:

Esto me ha dicho Charly Heidenreich sobre la foto:

dear jose,
I also mentioned to the guy in charge at the label, that RENE GARBER has not been playing on that tour (and therefore also at the BREMEN concert, but the guy wanted to have him on the picture, because it will show some of the "exotic" impression the band had also just by plain sight. so he told me to correct this in the liner notes (which I did)....
the album will also be available in spain through one of the major distribution companies....

all the best
charly

Queda claro que esa "one of the major distribution companies" es Discos Pat  ;D

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
« Respuesta #66 en: 13 de Abril de 2014, 21:04:25 pm »

Pues no se me ría usted tanto, Sr. Fresno, porque ese es su nombre.  ;D
De hecho la contra que aquí aparece también está mal... aunque ya le he avisado al editor y hace el cambio.
Por cierto, también le he comentado lo de la foto, pero parece que no existe una foto disponible con la formación exacta.

Ya no hay tiempo para más correcciones... Hoy entra en imprenta  :porfis:

Por eso me reía: después de tanta corrección se mantiene otra errata más en este disco. Entiendo que el nombre está bien en el disco de Seventh Records. ¡Vaya tela!

Esto me ha dicho Charly Heidenreich sobre la foto:

dear jose,
I also mentioned to the guy in charge at the label, that RENE GARBER has not been playing on that tour (and therefore also at the BREMEN concert, but the guy wanted to have him on the picture, because it will show some of the "exotic" impression the band had also just by plain sight. so he told me to correct this in the liner notes (which I did)....
the album will also be available in spain through one of the major distribution companies....
all the best

Queda claro que esa "one of the major distribution companies" es Discos Pat  ;D
charly

La explicación de que salga René Garber en la portada para mostrar cuán exótico era el grupo me parece bastante cuestionable. A fin de cuentas introduce un error del que nos quejamos muchas veces en los discos piratones.

Por otra parte... yo pude comprar un disco de Volker Kriegel de MIG Records ni más ni menos que en la FNAC, con lo cual es posible que con este disco pase lo mismo. ¡Nunca se sabe!

Desconectado zappamacias

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
« Respuesta #67 en: 14 de Abril de 2014, 11:05:38 am »
No soy yo ese distribuidor  ;D ;D. Se refieren a Karonte.

Desconectado zappamacias

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
« Respuesta #68 en: 12 de Mayo de 2014, 09:54:06 am »
¡Acaban de llegar!  :cheer_:

Desconectado icrp1961

« Respuesta #69 en: 12 de Mayo de 2014, 09:55:35 am »
Buena noticia.
Supongo que irán incluidos en varios PatPaquetes que entragarás en mano en la sinfokedada malagueña ¿no?
Music shouldn't be easy to understand. You have to come to the music yourself, gradually. Not everything must be received with open arms. (John Coltrane, 1963)
"Nada es verdad, todo está permitido" (El almuerzo desnudo, William S. Burroughs)

Desconectado zappamacias

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
« Respuesta #70 en: 12 de Mayo de 2014, 09:56:42 am »
Tengo pensado mandarlos mañana.

Desconectado icrp1961

« Respuesta #71 en: 12 de Mayo de 2014, 09:58:46 am »
Tengo pensado mandarlos mañana.
Te he mandado un mp.

Desconectado edumalavida

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
« Respuesta #72 en: 17 de Mayo de 2014, 06:17:01 am »
Lo pongo aquí:

He escuchado el primer disco y va de miedo: muy buen sonido, limpio y nítido pero cálido y con fuerza; aunque el balance de los instrumentos no sea el mejor en la mezcla (problema que puedo suponer presente ya en las cintas) se escucha todo nítidamente. La presentación me ha gustado, aunque sí que me fastidia que se deje texto fuera del libreto y luego metan dos hojas (dos caras) de publicidad de discos del sello. ¡Que incluyan un insert aparte sólo de publi, coñe!

Por cierto, ¡¡el "Sowiloï" es de órdago!!

Magma - Zühn Wöhl ÜnsaÏ - Live 1974 (2014)

Desconectado icrp1961

« Respuesta #73 en: 17 de Mayo de 2014, 09:55:33 am »
¡Qué ansia!
A mí Vander me da la vida, pese a que no sólo de Magma vive Carlos Romeo.

Desconectado edumalavida

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
« Respuesta #74 en: 17 de Mayo de 2014, 17:48:39 pm »
 :)