Autor Tema: ¡King Crimson "desenchufado"!  (Leído 1077 veces)

Desconectado icrp1961

• ¡Me reencarnaré en Sinfomusic!
  • Me gusta: 48
  • Desverbatimizar ayuda al artista y al minorista.
  • Música: Pues... música
¡King Crimson "desenchufado"!
« en: 01 de Abril de 2015, 08:34:53 am »
La nueva gira de King Crimson contará con una versión desenchufada de sí mismos como teloneros.
Esta versión también hará una actuación por su cuenta.

The support act for the forthcoming King Crimson tour will be King Crimson - unplugged! 
In addition to Crimso playing a 20 minute set of KC-related material on acoustic instruments at each of the dates already announced, the group are also also to make low-key acoustic only appearance at this year's Green Man Festival, as a warm-up for the KC tour proper later that month.
This perhaps surprising announcement comes after an equipment failure at last week’s full rehearsals. While the electrics were being fixed, Fripp and Jakszyk reverted to acoustic instruments in order to carry on their work. “We turned a disadvantage into an advantage” comments Fripp in his April 1st dairy published later today.
There’s no indication yet as to which numbers will be covered but the phrase “KC-related” opens up the possibility of Guitar Craft repertoire as well as solo material from Jakszyk and Rieflin also under consideration.

Fuente:
http://www.dgmlive.com/news.htm?entry=5095

Music shouldn't be easy to understand. You have to come to the music yourself, gradually. Not everything must be received with open arms. (John Coltrane, 1963)
"Nada es verdad, todo está permitido" (El almuerzo desnudo, William S. Burroughs)

Desconectado icrp1961

Re:¡King Crimson "desenchufado"!
« Respuesta #1 en: 01 de Abril de 2015, 08:35:45 am »
Claro que, hoy es primero de abril. ¡Ojo!
Music shouldn't be easy to understand. You have to come to the music yourself, gradually. Not everything must be received with open arms. (John Coltrane, 1963)
"Nada es verdad, todo está permitido" (El almuerzo desnudo, William S. Burroughs)

Desconectado jajani

• Soñando con Sinfomusic
  • Me gusta: 16
  • Música: la de este foro
« Respuesta #2 en: 01 de Abril de 2015, 09:00:41 am »
Claro que, hoy es primero de abril. ¡Ojo!

jejeje, graciosillo anda el niño.
dicebamus hesterna die...

Desconectado icrp1961

« Respuesta #3 en: 01 de Abril de 2015, 09:02:40 am »
Hace años ya dijo que iba a formar una big band crimsoniana.

Pero un KC unplugged no sería mala idea.

En la misma línea alguien ha colgado la inminente edición del triple de Magma Colmar 1974. Lo tengo en mi muro de facebook.

Desconectado edumalavida

• ¡Yo soy Sinfomusic!
  • Me gusta: 39
  • Música: Avant-Prog/RIO
« Respuesta #4 en: 01 de Abril de 2015, 15:32:24 pm »
 ^-^ ;D
"This was serious. She's got an oboe, and she knows what to do with it." - John Greaves, "Henry Cow: The world is a problem"