Autor Tema: HARMONY FOR ELEPHANTS A book with an album of unique music  (Leído 941 veces)

Desconectado luis

• Disfrutando con Sinfomusic
  • Me gusta: 5
  • Hola a tod@s los sinfomusiqueros
  • Música: rock sinfonico
HARMONY FOR ELEPHANTS A book with an album of unique music
« en: 18 de Marzo de 2016, 09:45:56 am »
Me he encontrado con esto a través de un tweet de Steve Hackett (https://twitter.com/HackettOfficial/status/710744246769291265):
Lesley Wood's Harmony For Elephants kickstarter campaign involving Ant Phillips & me is close to its target...

Apunta a este enlace de Kickstater: https://t.co/6sCirTAaCg

Lo he leido por encima y se trata de un libro de fotografías sobre elefantes salvajes acompañado por un CD de música compuesta para la ocasión en el que aparece gente como Steve Hackett, Anthony Phillips, Andy Tillison, Nick Magnus, etc. En el vídeo de presentación del proyecto salen Phillips y Magnus tocando algunas piezas.

La descripción:

"HARMONY FOR ELEPHANTS"

A breathtaking combination of eye-catching photography, knowledgeable insight and evocative music, brought together as a unique book with an accompanying album of specially written music, all about elephants and how they can live in harmony with humans.

This is a joint project between professional wildlife photographer and biologist Mrs Lesley Wood and Dr Kate Evans, biologist, elephant researcher and founder and director of the charity 'Elephants for Africa'. They first talked about publishing a book on elephants together back in 2010 and since then the concept has grown and developed massively into the amazing book and music project that it is today.

The aim of the project is to publish a beautiful fine art book about elephants and elephant conservation with its own CD album of music specially written for this project, recorded and donated by several world renowned musicians including ex-Genesis band members, Steve Hackett and Anthony Phillips.

Necesitan 20.000 libras y van por las 12.000. Tienen hasta el 19 de abril para completar la financiación del proyecto.