Noticias:

* Bienvenido a Sinfomusic, el portal de rock progresivo en español. No olvides registrarte y activar tu cuenta para participar en el foro.
Usamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación y mostrar publicidad personalizada según su navegación. Si continua navegando consideramos que acepta el uso de cookies.

Menú Principal

Multiple versions of an album?

Iniciado por Williamhawk, 29 de Octubre de 2017, 07:58:04 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Williamhawk

Hii...

I need your experience and your knowledge. Because I'm not so busy in the music branch. I am musically a banister:)Is it possible that there are several versions of an album? What I mean? Let's make it easier, we'll go over to the movies. We imagine a horror movie. From this horror movie there is then FSK 16, FSK 18 and probably also indexed. And from a horror movie, there's Bloody-Edition, Director's Cut, Cinema-Version and blah. You see, there are countless versions of a single horror movie. And now I wonder if this is also the case with music? For example, if I buy the album "Never mind" by Nirvana, will there be more and more versions of that album? Or is there only this one album - maybe with new editions? Why am I not sure? Unlike the movies, music is not cut to age, according to the motto: Never mind once for FSK 12 and then FSK 16, furthermore, the individual songs can not be "extended", as in a movie. In one version, the movie is - let's say - 2 minutes shorter than the other version. These and other options are not available for music albums, right?

Thanks!

For More Details:

Case study example

jajani

dicebamus hesterna die...